What Are My Responsibilities Before The Home Is Rented?
Prior to the home being rented, CenterBeam Real Estate will be aggressively marketing and trying to find you the best tenant match. To do this, we need a few things from you:
- A fully completed property management and property information form signed by all parties on the deed. This will need to be thoroughly filled out as it is what CenterBeam Real Estate will have to manage your home properly.
- Newly made keys for the home (typically 4 requested).
- Your declaration page of your insurance showing CenterBeam Real Estate as additionally insured and having a minimum of $300,000 in liability coverage. We will need an updated copy yearly for our records.
- A maintenance escrow check, amounting to $300, made out to CenterBeam Real Estate. This will only be used for smaller, typical maintenance repairs under $300 that may come up throughout the tenancy. Please note: for repairs over $300, we will need prior permission and payment from you in order to proceed with the repair.
- Lawn upkeep and utilities will remain a homeowner duty until the new tenant moves in.
- The home needs to be in rent ready condition before the agents showing the home.