What Will CenterBeam Real Estate Need From Me In The Next Few Days Following The Approval Of My Application?

  • Copy of two pay check stubs or W-2’s to future employment confirmation letter
  • Landlord references (there is a specific form we have that you can give them)
  • Photo ID or Driver’s License
  • Pet Photo(s) if applicable
  • Documents supporting other sources of income including Social Security, disability, child support, etc.)
  • Two years tax returns if self employed


ONCE APPROVED, we will then need:

  • Confirmation letters from all utility companies proving that you have applied and been accepted for the transfer of utilities. No keys will be given on move in day without this information-that is how important it is.
Recent Posts