Do You Need Help Evicting a Tenant?
We’re Here For You
Landlord Rescue/Eviction Services Jacksonville, Florida
Eviction Help For Landlords, Jacksonville, Florida
An eviction in Jacksonville, Florida can be very expensive, and if not done right, can take months before completion.
Is your tenant currently late on rent? Have they not paid in months? Has your property been trashed? Have you ever had to deal with an eviction before? We hear these scenarios daily.
So, what do you do now? We can help.
CenterBeam Real Estate has extensive experience in rescuing landlords from their tenant problems:
- Get your tenant to start paying rent with an updated agreement OR we can start the eviction process by posting the proper notices
- Follow through the eviction process to eventually have the tenant removed per proper legal channels
- Clean up the property and help to get it rent-ready after the tenant has vacated
- Advertise the property and screen for a new qualified tenant
- Manage the property throughout the year, alleviating the stress in your life
How Much Will Eviction Help For Landlords cost you?
We charge a flat fee for all standard eviction services. The flat fee is $350 plus legal eviction expenses for an eviction. Eviction expenses average an additional $470 in the Jacksonville, Florida area.
After a management agreement is signed, we can help start services on your behalf. From this non paying tenant, we will pursue collections and/or start the eviction process.
Total Expenses for typical evictions averages between $350-$850, depending on how quickly your tenant vacates.